What is the benefit for clients to use DJAA?
So you’ve chosen the venue and the caterer, made a guest list and even have your outfit picked out. You know that if something goes wrong with any of these things, there is someone you can turn to for assistance.
But what about your entertainment? What can you do if something goes wrong? What kind of assurance do you have that your entertainer will live up to your expectations or even that they will show up? For most of us these events are a once in a life-time experience. We do not want to risk souring what should be a wonderful memory with an unprofessional entertainer.
The DJAA was created so that clients could rest assured that they were getting an entertainer that was not only judged a professional by their peers, but also by their clients. Every DJAA member has accreditation to prove that they are a professional, and an association to stand behind their claims. This means that you can rest easy and know that your event entertainment is secure.
All DJAA members:
- Have a minimum amount of experience to ensure you have a professional person at your function
- Are proficient in MC service and work very well with all venue managers
- Use quality equipment
- Have backup plans for any issue
- Dress according to the event
- Are setup in plenty of time for the event
- Act professionally at all times
- DJAA has a variety of members to suit all styles of clients and events
Please refer to the DJAA Code of Conduct for more information.